Monday, November 06, 2006

Opening Post

This is my initial post as a blogger. As you can see from my description, I have been using Revit Building for over a year. Most of the projects completed during this time have been residential projects. Currently, we have a project about to start that is 2 small commercial retail buildings. We are putting together a consultant team that will be comprised of Revit users. I plan to keep this blog up-to-date with how coordination works between Revit Building, Revit Structures, and Revit Systems. In addition to this project I will blog about tips & tricks, links, and other useful information that any level user can use. Below is an image of my first residential project completely done in Revit and a commercial building refacing. Visit my company's website for even more projects: http://www.colinsmitharch.com/


1 comments:

Rocky 1/31/2009 9:43 AM  

Sir,

I am lacking in ideas about Architectural stuff like House planning, designing. (How the house may look, its draft) Please refer me Books of Basic Architecture, Web Sites (draft of house plan) where these kind of stuff are given.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP