Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Funny Coversation while at AU

While I have been in Vegas my 4 year old son has been asking my wife when I will be home. This is a conversation that he had while on his way home from school today:


K: I don’t want to take a nap.
Mama: I know, but you have to.
K: But, I need Papa to be there so that you can sing and he can (motions waving with his hands).
I sometimes make hand/arm motions while my wife sings
Mama: I know, but Papa had to go on a business trip.
K: But, I don’t know. Where is he?
Mama: He went to Las Vegas.
K: Space! (Very Excited)
Mama: No, Las Vegas… it’s a city.
K: Yeah, but I don’t know what Las Vegas is…


Maybe AU 2030 will find that the largest venue available for the attendees is the moon and then my son won't be so confused.


1 comments:

Unknown 1/06/2009 6:53 PM  

check it: www.lonelyengineer.com

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP