Friday, September 12, 2008

New Revit Blog

I was wondering how long it would take for Autodesk to finally have solid Revit Blog. The wait is gone and I look forward to seeing what insight can come from constant, more relaxed, topics of discussion from the source. Written by Harlan Brumm, he lists this on his bio:

"As the Global Technical Lead for Revit Architecture within Product Support, I train our support staff on the technical side of the software and I help solve pesky Revit problems. I also help to author white papers and technical solutions on our Knowledge base."

The site called The Revit Clinic describes itself as Preventative and Rehabilitative BIM Care. With a start of about one post every three days he is off to a great start with some interesting topics.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP